- AMELIA LOST over ANYA'S GHOST
- BETWEEN SHADES OF GRAY over BOOTLEG
- THE CHESHIRE CHEESE CAT over CHIME
- DAUGHTER OF SMOKE AND BONE over DEAD END IN NORVELT
- DRAWING FROM MEMORY over THE GRAND PLAN TO FIX EVERYTHING
- INSIDE OUT AND BACK AGAIN over HEART AND SOUL
- A MONSTER CALLS over LIFE
- OKAY FOR NOW over WONDERSTRUCK
- BETWEEN SHADES OF GRAY over AMELIA LOST
- DAUGHTER OF SMOKE AND BONE over THE CHESHIRE CHEESE CAT
- DRAWING FROM MEMORY over INSIDE OUT AND BACK AGAIN
- A MONSTER CALLS over OKAY FOR NOW
- DAUGHTER OF SMOKE AND BONE over BETWEEN SHADES OF GRAY
- A MONSTER CALLS over DRAWING FROM MEMORY
Big Kahuna Round
- DAUGHTER OF SMOKE AND BONE over A MONSTER CALLS, and OKAY FOR NOW
THE CHESHIRE CHEESE CAT over CHIME is a tough one to call. Both are totally different kinds of work. I personally, don't see either of these prevailing a round further, overtaking DAUGHTER OF SMOKE AND BONE, but another tough call for me was choosing OKAY FOR NOW as my predicted Undead Winner. I think CHIME has a following and could overtake it. Although based on OKAY FOR NOW's support on Heavy Medal and Goodreads, I think it would be tough to pick against it as the Undead Winner.
I also had a hard time with what to do with WONDERSTRUCK. Personally, I didn't like it at all! However, Selznick too, has appeal. I don't get it, but he does. I could see WONDERSTRUCK making a run either in the brackets or in the Undead Poll.
AMELIA LOST is another one of those titles that I could really see other authors digging. For some reason my gut is telling me BETWEEN SHADES OF GRAY, but I wouldn't be surprised to see AMELIA LOST go far either.